Ride Sun Valley Super Enduro Registration Opens Tonight
February 13, 2013
Sent to Bicycle Paper from firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Valley, Idaho - The Ride Sun Valley Bike Festival presented by SCOTT Sports announces the Sun Valley Shimano Super Enduro. Four All Mountain stages on Bald Mountain with over 11,000 vertical feet of descending and a pumptrack stage await riders in the land of flowy singletrack. Registration for the Sun Valley Shimano Super Enduro opens at 8 p.m. MST Wednesday February 13, 2013 and will be capped at 250 racers.
Registration can be found at: ridesunvalleysuperenduro.athlete360.com
With a $5,000 purse for the Pro Open Category, the Sun Valley Shimano Super Enduro offers four different fast yet pedaly downhill stages and one bike park stage for riders to test their skill and ability to keep the throttle wide open. “This style of racing suits Sun Valley perfectly. The trails are fast and ripping and more about speed and flow than sheer technical skill which makes it possible for all levels of riders to compete and have a blast,” said event director, Greg Randolph.
“SCOTT has been on board with Ride Sun Valley since the inception of the festival,” added Adrian Montgomery, Marketing/PR Director for SCOTT Bicycles. “I’m happy to see our hometown festival include new disciplines of cycling that are in line with what the market is looking for. After two consecutive years of hosting the USAC XC Nats the event is now on the map as well as many cyclists ‘bucket list’. Embracing the Enduro crowd is one step closer to having one of the nations best bike festivals.”
Recently named as an IMBA Epic Ride Center, Sun Valley is truly one of the nation’s mountain bike meccas.
Ride Sun Valley will also play host to the USA Cycling Marathon Mountain Bike National Championship in 2013-2014.
Other new events for Ride Sun Valley in 2013 include:
- July 1-2 Ride Sun Valley Bike Demo and Expo
- July 3 Ketchum Criterium (road and team relay categories)
- July 5-6 MASSV Music Festival www.massvmusicfest.com
- July 6 USA Cycling Marathon Mountain Bike National Championships
- July 6 Ride Sun Valley Bald Juan Cross Country
For more details on registration, events, course maps, and other information about Ride Sun Valley, visit www.ridesunvalley.com. More information on the Sun Valley region can be found atwww.visitsunvalley.com. Sponsorship for Ride Sun Valley is still available. Interested companies and individuals should contact Greg Randolph at email@example.com for more information.
You Might Also Like
- Tell the DOT that Every Bicyclist Counts: Transportation agencies across the country are about to miss an important opportunity to improve non-motorized traffic safety and encourage healthy and active transportation options. The US Department of Transportation is required by the new...
- Chroma Fab to Join Ethic Industries: Denver, Colo. - Following a couple years of business development, Chroma Fab world-class custom paint solutions will join Ethic Industries and Alchemy Bicycle Company as the newest brand in the Ethic Industries portfolio. Chroma Fab was conceived...
- Bike Infrastructure Update in Seattle: Seattle, Wash. - Today, Mayor McGinn delivered his fourth State of the City speech, and improving transit in Seattle was a major focus. Making it easier and safer for people to bike through Seattle, whether you’re 8 or 80, was a major focus. He...
- Sad News - Jeremy Storie: It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Jeremy Storie. Jeremy was a key coach and leader in our cycling community. He helped build the dEVo youth program at its inception in 1999 and developed several National and International...